Six Tips to Stay Fit at Work
If you are reading this, you must be having a desk job and are clueless on how to stay fit while at work. Don’t worry, we are here to help you out with these simple tips which anybody can follow:
- Challenge yourself each day on the way to office- You could walk/ run/ hurdle/ or ride a bicycle to office everyday. If you use an automobile, park it as far as you can from your workplace so that you can have a short walk to the office.
- Always choose the stairs over the elevator. If you have the energy, run while you are at it. This way, you get your high intensity training done in a jiffy.
- Desk jobs cause lifelong damages to your back. If you can possible have a standing desk for work, that would be great. If you cannot, take regular standing breaks while working.
- During coffee or washroom breaks, try and do few push-ups or squats to maintain a high metabolism level which your body would love.
- Fresh air does magic to your physique as well as brains. Make sure you go out and get some of it atleast once every one hour.
- Before and after your lunch, you could quickly do some dips to get over the inertia and pep yourself up for getting back to work.