Steam after Spa – An essential wrap to a good body massage
‘All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy’. This age old saying seem to hold good for everyone, especially now, when women and men alive are working really hard. Having said that, it gets more important for each individual to take time out, so as to rejuvenate and re-energize themselves before diving into the daily routine. Going to a spa helps in many a ways as it relaxes your muscles, releasing stress. But have you wondered, why some therapies insist on steam? Here is everything you need to know about steam.
Steam bath is not a new form of relaxation, but has been in practice since ages, especially popular among ancient Romans. A few benefits of steam bath are as follows,
- It gives a relaxing and soothing effect to your body and mind , thereby reducing stress and tension
- It results in sweating, which effects in 30% reduction of toxins in your body. This is the best way to detox and cannot be matched up by any detoxifying foods.
- It regulates and stimulates blood circulation.
- Boosts metabolism and may aid you in weight loss
- It prevents breakouts in oily skin, Makes the skin significantly radiant and healthier, improving elasticity of the skin, helping retain the youthful look.
Steam bath are not suitable for people with certain medical conditions. Ensure to be aware of the same. Now that you know the benefits of a steam bath, it is even more beneficial after a good body massage, as it helps to open up the pores in your body and to absorb the essential oils used for the massage, ensuring the body receives all the nutrients.
The next time you opt for a spa, ensure to include steam in it, to reap the highest benefits of a good therapy. Click here to book a relaxing spa with steam at Rs.1299 only.