Say no to those beauty woes this season!
Winter tends to bring its own woes and pleasure. Usually causing woes and often stealing the skin’s moisture. Just like the weather around, in winter, skin also tends to get tight and dry. Don’t let this gloomy weather take away your radiance. So, here are some quick homemade remedies for you!
- Milk – It’s known for its hydrating properties. Try mixing one tablespoon of milk cream and a few drops of glycerin, castor oil and rose water. Mix them well and apply all over your entire face, neck and hands. Leave overnight. In the morning, rinse off with cold water. This brightens your skin and leaves it soft by locking in the moisture.
- Honey – Just as sweet as it might be, it is an effective remedy for your skin. Once a week, apply honey on your face before a shower and keep it on for 15 minutes. Rinse off with cold water and be ready to notice a fairer and brighter you, even in winters. Honey is indeed the Golden syrup!
- Curd and honey mask – Mix one spoon of honey in one small bowl of curd, mix well and apply on skin and neck. This will tighten your skin and also hydrate it very well. Curd also cleanses the skin well and helps in brightening the skin and removing dark spots/marks. Now that’s a combination you cannot resist!
- Banana Mask – This couldn’t get any sweeter! Mash a banana and mix it with a spoon of honey in a bowl. Mix till it forms a smooth paste. Apply on face and neck to ensure a thin layer all over. Leave it on for a good 5 mins and rinse off with cold water. And not to forget that banana delays ageing. Now, no need to splurge your money on those expensive anti-ageing creams!
- Egg yolk and olive oil mask – Eggs are not just for sunny side-ups! Take two egg yolks and add a few drops of oil and mix well. Apply on face and neck or other affected areas for 20 minutes and rinse it off with cold water.
Winter skin care can be an expensive affair. Try following these much simpler and inexpensive homemade remedies that will leave your skin glowing and full of moisture! Not so expensive now is it? Wait no more, and give it a try!